Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

Vintage Inspo For Your Christmas Table | Blogmas Day Four


Something you don't know about me is what I actually do for a living. I am a waitress at a function centre but I also do the sets for the events such as weddings and other special occasions. I don't wanna brag but I'm pretty good at setting the table. You kinda get used to it when you set the table for a couple of hundred every week. I've also seen lot's and lot's of table decor designs, and I like to think that I've developed a pretty good sense of how to decorate a table. SO I thought I would show you how to set the table for Christmas. As you can see from my pictures I used a lacy table cloth, leaves, mason jars with candles and red and brown bonbons. 
This creates a really simple and vintage look. I think the most beautiful table sets are the ones that are understated and elegant. You don't need the table to be over crowded. Just a few well placed elements can really perfect a table. 
Some of you may be wondering why it's important to make the table look nice. I believe it's important because it helps to create atmosphere and makes the meal all the more special.








Some of you may be wondering why it's important to make the table look nice. I believe it's important because it helps to create atmosphere and makes the meal all the more special. It shows that thought, care and love have been put into this gathering and that their guests are valued. It is a way for the hosts to honour their guest and create amazing memories. 
I can't wait to make this Christmas special for my family and hopefully this has helped you make this year extra special for your's! xx





No comments:

Post a Comment