Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

Cranberry & Lime Mocktails | Blogmas Day Eight


Don't you hate it when you see a really nice sounding and pretty looking mocktail, but half the ingredients are really obscure or your local just doesn't stock the flavours you need? I know I do. I swear it happens all the time when I'm scrolling through blogs. I love the creativity of bloggers but Australia seems to have less of a range than the USA and UK. So I decided to create a Mocktail with ingredients your are guarantied to be able to get, and it doesn't require any blending!

Here's what you'll need for one serve:

➳ 2 Tbs of Lime Cordial (like the good stuff you put in lemon lime bitters)
➳ Cranberry Juice 
➳ Lemonade
➳ Three Strawberries
➳ One Lemon Slice
➳ A handful of Ice


All you gotta do is:

➳ Dice two of your strawberries and cut the third for garnishing. 
➳ Put your ice and diced strawberries in your glass (I used a mason jar cause it looks so pretty!) 
➳ Add the lime cordial
➳ Fill the glass halfway with cranberry juice
➳ Fill the glass the rest of the way with lemonade
➳ Garnish with your strawberry and lemon slice 
➳ Add a cute straw, give it a little stir and voila! 

It's quite sweet, but that's how I like it! xx 


How's your December going? I can't believe we're already one week in! I started my Christmas shopping today, I usually leave it to like the last week, but hopefully I'll have most of it done by the end of the week. HAHA lol! I'll let you know how that goes.
Have a good week! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment