Pages

Monday 24 August 2015

A Little Update and End of Summer Tunes



Hello lovelies!
SO this is my last week of work in Oxford and then I am going to Scotland, France and Italy for a little adventure/holiday! I will be sharing my adventure here, so make sure you keep your eyes peeled! 
I've been living in Oxford for a bit over four months now and have loved it so much. I've made so many great friends and have learnt a lot. I feel like I've grown up so much over the last four months and even though this chapter of my life is coming to a close, I'm really excited to travel and go home and see all my fav's again.
ANYWAY I'll have more to say about my experience later but for now I just wanted to give you a little update!

ALSO here's a playlist of some of the tunes I've been loving lately, lots of them are from the Paper Towns soundtrack which is undoubtable one of my favourite purchases of the last few weeks. I really enjoyed the movie, especially all the banter. Classic John Green! Anyway my playlist has a sorta 'end of summer' vibe, hope you enjoy it! xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment