Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2016

The Best Valentines Day Hair and Makeup Tutorials! x



Hey girlies! Who's getting excited for Valentines Day? I don't have a boyfriend so it's kinda just another day for me, buuut i do love looking at all the V-day beauty tutorials on youtube. I love seeing all the looks different people create and trying them out myself for fun, let be real, who doesn't secretly love to do this shit for fun. Lot's of these looks can also be worn for different occasions, some as they are and others you can always tone down or up. Anyway I searched the internet and found my favourite five V-Day hair and makeup looks for you! 

1. Lauren Curtis 


This Australian Babe created a soft, flirty look that would be perfect for a day time date but can also be worn at night. It's simple, girly and romantic and not over done. 


2. Tanya Burr


Tanya Burr is one of my beauty faves and in her GRWM vid she created a simple, glowy look and shows you how to turn your hair into messy waves. Overall it's a beautiful yet perfectly understated look, also she only uses one eyeshadow! 


3. Carli Bybel


This babe shows you how to do two makeup looks. One is kinda flirty, kinda glam and the other is like late night romantic if you know what I mean. Like a little sexy but not slutty. 


4. Vivian V



Vivian's GRWM video has everything you want, some rad outfit insp, a killer hair tutorial and a romantic autumnal valentines day look. 


5. ItsMandarin 



This babe shows you how to do a simple, natural look with lots of highlight, and big voluminous curls! What's not to love about that? 


If you can't tell I love the more natural looks with a hint of glam for V-Day, what about you? Whats your favourite styles? I know I'd take a pink lip over a red one any day! 
Love, Rach xx



No comments:

Post a Comment