Pages

Monday 6 April 2015

Take me to the Sea ❤



In three days time I say goodbye to my friends and family, grab my luggage and hop on a plane to London. From there I catch a train to Oxford where I will begin working in a pub. Over the course of the year I want to travel around Europe and share my experiences and findings with you guys.

This weekend was Easter weekend and for it, my family went to our beach house at Shearwater. The sun was shining, the sea sparkled and I couldn't help feeling relaxed. I have so many wonderful memories here and it seemed silly not to share a few pictures from home before I shared random places from around the world x





















1 comment:

  1. Adriana Santos7 April 2015 at 06:41

    Incredible pics! Seems to be the best place to relax :)


    http://originalmentecomum.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete