Pages

Friday 27 February 2015

Gold Love Cupcakes



Hello lovelies!

Not too long ago my mother asked me to make her some Nutella and strawberry macarons for a bridal workshop she was running and in return she gave me the most beautiful cake stand, which I had been eyeing off for some time.

Unfortunately life got in the way and today was the first opportunity I had to make something to put on it. As I had some lovely gold cupcake patty's (patty's doesn't seem like a pretty enough word for them, but oh well) I decided to make cupcakes.
I used Cupcake Gemma's recipe to make (not so red, but ridiculously tasty) red velvet cakes- you can watch it here!

And without further ado, here are the results! x








If you want to know how i made these delicious macarons click here x


I just love the look of these so much and I think this would be perfect for a gold or a Gatsby themed party! Hope you liked my photos and I hope this inspires you to jazz things up every now and again.
-Rachael xx

2 comments:

  1. The stand and cupcake pattys are gorgeous! Can I ask where they're from? I'd love to add these to my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael O'Neill11 March 2015 at 16:06

    I know they're gorgeous aren't they! Their brand is Robert Gordon, you can find the online store here; http://www.robertgordonaustralia.com/robertgordonaustralia/ x

    ReplyDelete